Academic Institution Connection Profile
An academic institution (or organization) is a university or technical school that offers curriculum focused on cybersecurity or data privacy. They use Elite Security Network to advertise their programs to top incoming students and help their graduates more effectively transition into the workforce. The typical admin user for an academic institution (the primary contact) may be a director of IT or director of IT security, working in conjunction with a marketing contact who wants to improve visibility to their school's curriculum and top programs, or their delegates.
- You create and maintain your connection profile for free.
- Your connection profile serves as a marketing tool by enabling students to compare your top programs with those of other schools.
- You use our premium connection functions - Expert Finder and Agency Finder - only when you need them.
- To connect with individual resources for your staff, you use Expert Finder.
- To connect with service provider agencies for your project and managed service needs, you use Agency Finder.
- These premium connection functions become available to you once you've created your connection profile and signed in to your academic organization dashboard.
- Subscription and a-la-carte options are available depending on how frequently your organization uses premium connection functions.
- Find individual experts with very specific skills for a variety of roles and staffing types.
- Post your job and allow the experts on our network to view it and apply.
- Browse virtual resumes of experts that most closely match the skills, attributes, and requirements you're seeking.
- Contact experts directly if their resume appears a good fit.
- Find service provider agencies with service and solution offerings that most closely match your organization's needs.
- Post your Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposals (RFP) details and let qualified agencies bid on your job.
- Enter key data attributes that your outsourced provider's solution or service must have and receive the top agency profiles who most closely match those attributes.
You are more likely to be connected with students, experts, and agencies that align with your program goals by including more information in your profile. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk and must be submitted to create your account. You will receive an email providing you access to your organization's secure dashboard for the Elite Network where you can update your profile at any time. You perform all your network activities while logged in to your dashboard, which you can access from the "Login" option on the main menu bar.