A customer organization is an entity (company or corporation) that uses Elite Security Network to find targeted services and solutions to address their pressing cybersecurity and data privacy needs. In larger organizations, the primary users of the service are Chief Operating Officers, CISOs, directors of security, directors of privacy, HR staff, and divisional managers who have different resource and project needs. Primary users for medium size organizations include executive staff (CEOs, VPs), or their delegates. Primary users for small business are typically business owners, principals, or their delegates.
- You create and maintain your connection profile for free.
- You use our premium connection functions - Candidate Search and Service Provider Search - only when you need them.
- These premium connection functions become available to you once you've submitted your connection profile and signed in to your customer dashboard.
- Subscription and a-la-carte options are available depending upon how frequently your organization uses premium connection functions.
- Find individual experts with very specific skills for a variety of roles and staffing types.
- Post your job listing and allow the experts on our network to view it and apply.
- Browse virtual resumes of experts that most closely match the skills, attributes, and requirements you're seeking.
- Contact experts directly if their resume appears a good fit.
- Find service provider agencies with solution offerings that most closely match your organization's needs.
- POST OPTION - Post your Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposals (RFP) and let qualified agencies bid on your job.
- MATCH OPTION - Enter key data attributes that your outsourced provider's solution or service must have and receive the top agency profiles who most closely match those attributes.
You are more likely to be connected with candidates and service providers that align with your goals by including more information in your profile. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk and must be submitted to create your account. You will receive an email providing you access to your organization's secure dashboard where you can update your profile at any time. You perform all network functions while logged in to your dashboard, which you can access from the "Login" option on the main menu bar.